To place your order for a custom Rigging Innovations Container, please follow the instructions below:
The CPX is a most remarkable rig. Rigging Innovations was the first company to design a Classic Style and Accuracy piggyback system in 1989. That design, named the Talon Classic, was the first of 4 generations of S&A designs. The ergonomic designs developed for the CURV are perfectly suited for the larger canopy volumes needed for modern
Accuracy canopies and the new low volume/bulk reserve canopies. The Bio Yoke harness concept, combined with the Bio Curv ergonomic back pad, provide an amazing degree of comfort and position on the back allowing for a more vertical suspension angle during the approach to the target. Choices of two different harness leg strap configurations, along with a variety of component design choices, allow for a personalized fit and feel for your individual accuracy techniques. The MOJO Mard is available as an option.
- Bio Curv backpad to “conform” to the curve of the human back.
- Main container pin protector flap secured with a magnetic closure system.
- The “Bio-Yoke” configuration to for greater over all support.
- Suspends the jumper in the optimum position for the approach to the target.
- Design for better leg movement during the final approach.
- Stainless steel mini ring hardware standard
- Integrated hook knife
- “Sure-Grip” handles
- Swivel pilot chute