- First ever digital sport altimeter with analog scale.
- First ever altimeter with ergonomic fit.
- First ever altimeter with 45 deg. offset scale for easy line of sight viewing when mounted on the hand/wrist.
- Choice of feet or meters, graduated on a symmetric or asymmetric face.
- Electroluminescent backlight for night jumps.
- Smooth, non-erratic pointer movement helps maintain precision accuracy.
- Shock and water resistant.
- Automatically calibrates to local elevation.
- Scratch proof lens made from high-impact etched glass.
- LCD for easy and intuitive operation and information review.
- Powerful electronic logbook loaded with advanced features for immediate access on the back of the ALTITRACK™.
- Compatible with ParaLog for download of jump data to a PC via USB connection (Paralog software and USB Track required)
- Stores up to 15 minutes of data per jump with a total of 6.5 hours of recording (e.g. 400 jumps with profiles). Includes jump details from exit to landing, date, jump number, exit altitude, opening altitude, freefall time and speed statistics for maximum and average speeds in TAS or SAS.
- Choice of display in feet or meter, mph or kmh.
- Accumulates the total number of jumps up to 19,999 jumps.
- Simulator for student altitude awareness training.
- Replay of any jump stored in the logbook with true pointer movement and readout of speeds, altitudes, etc.
- Easy and quick Velcro strap mounting.
- Long lasting ½ AA lithium battery. Easy to find common batteries.
L&B ALTITRACK BLACK DIAL
Analog Display and Digital Accuracy. ALTITRACK™ is the only sport altimeter with an analog face that utilizes high tech and durable digital components for accuracy that surpasses mechanical sport altimeters. LB strongly recommend changing the battery once a year!
- Full payment for the order (including the price of the product and applicable shipping charges) must be paid prior to completing the order. Additional fees may apply for payments by credit card and PayPal. The item will be delivered after confirmation of the payment. Large transactions may require additional inspection, and we will require confirmation of the requested details before proceeding with the order. In that case, we will contact you. In some cases, this may delay the order.
- Our website may contain errors such as incorrect prices, incorrect descriptions, and/or product offers that are not available. Notwithstanding any other provisions in these terms and conditions, to the extent permitted by law, we may reject or cancel any orders in which an error has occurred, even if the order has been confirmed and payment has been received. If payment is made and we cancel your order, we will notify you, and we will fully refund your payment.
- We ship the goods to all countries in the world. Shipping cost depends on location. If your location is not included in our price list, please contact us to determine the shipping cost. The shipping cost depends on the destination, product weight, and shipping method.
- Shipments should not be denied or carriers’ requests for customs duties and/or tax obligations should not be ignored. Please remember that most carriers will keep the shipment up to 7 days after delivery to your country before returning it to the sender.
- The recipient of an international shipment outside the EU may be subject to customs brokerage fees, duties, and taxes after the shipment reaches the destination country. Payment of additional charges is the recipient’s responsibility as we have no control over the government-imposed charges and cannot determine what they may be. Customs policies vary widely depending on the country. Please check with your local customs office for more information.
- To avoid delays in receiving your order from customs, please: provide us with a contact phone number. This number will be listed on the Commercial Invoice so that Customs can contact you and let you know to pick up your order.
European Union 1-4 days, Rest of the world 1-7 weeks