Regulations of the online store
§ 1 Preliminary resolutions
WINGSTORE online store available at the internet address https://www.wingstore.aero, based in Luxembourg, 18 Konsdreferstrooss, L-6230 Bech
Mwst id: LU23052212,
Tel.: + 49 15736857170.
These Regulations are addressed to both Consumers and Entrepreneurs using the Store and define the rules of using the Online Store as well as the rules and procedure for concluding Sales Agreements with the Customer at a distance via the Store.
§ 2 Definitions
Seller – WINGSTORE, Luxembourg, 18 Konsdreferstrooss, L-6230 Bech
Customer / Buyer – each entity making purchases via the Store. The customer can buy the goods offered online by completing the order form available on our website. By placing an order, the Customer confirms that he/she is over 18 and that all information provided is accurate, complete and does not mislead the Seller.
Entrepreneur – a natural person, a legal person and an organizational entity that is not a legal person, the separate law of which grants a legal capacity, performing an economic activity on its own behalf which uses the Store.
Store – an online store run by the Seller at the address: https://www.wingstore.aero
Distance contract – contract concluded with the Customer as part of an organized system of concluding distance contracts (as part of the Store), without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the sole use of one or more means of distance communication until the conclusion of the contract.
Regulations – valid Store regulations.
Order – the Customer’s will declaration submitted via the Order Form and aimed directly into concluding the Product Sales Agreement with the Seller. You do not need to register on our website to be able to make purchases in our online store. After submitting your order, you can update it. All orders are subject to our acceptance at our discretion.
Account – customer account in the Store, it contains data provided by the customer and information about orders placed in the store.
Registration form – a form available on the website that allows you to create an Account.
Order form – an interactive form available on the website that allows you to place an Order, in particular by adding Products to the Cart and defining the terms of the Sales Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment.
Cart – an element of the Store’s software, in which the Products selected for purchase are visible, and it is also possible to determine and modify the Order, in particular the quantity of products.
Product – an item available in the Store that is the subject of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
Sales Agreement – sales contract of the product concluded between the Customer and the Seller via the Online Store.
§ 3 Contact with the Store
Seller’s address: Luxembourg, 18 Konsdreferstrooss, L-6230 Bech
Seller’s e-mail address: email@example.com
Seller’s phone number: +49 15736857170
The Customer may communicate with the Seller using the addresses and phone numbers provided in this paragraph.
§ 4 General information
- The Seller, to the fullest extent permitted by law, shall not be liable for any disruptions, including interruptions in the operating of the Store, caused by force majeure, unlawful actions of third parties or incompatibility of the Online Store with the Customer’s technical infrastructure.
- Viewing the Store’s range of products does not require to create an Account. Placing orders by the Customer for Products available in the Store’s gamma of products is possible either after creating an Account in accordance with the provisions of § 5 of the Regulations or by providing the necessary personal and delivery data enabling the Order to be completed without creating an Account.
- The prices given in the Store are given in two currencies – EURO and PLN. Prices include VAT unless otherwise stated, but exclude shipping charges and duties or other taxes where applicable (there are no additional taxes or duties in the EU). All prices are subject to change without notice.
- The final amount to be paid by the Customer consists of the price of the Product and the cost of delivery (including charges for transport, delivery and postal services), which the Customer is informed about on the Store’s website when placing the Order, also when expressing will to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
- Custom-made products (Sky suits, containers, parachutes, etc.) require custom pricing. In order to place an order, please contact the Seller, stating your dimensions, selected options, colors, etc., respectively. In response, the Seller will send the Quote including the shipping cost and the approximate completion date.
- The seller is not responsible for color differences between the pictures of the product and the actual state. Differences in color reproduction result from the ability to reproduce colors on a given digital device (computer or mobile screen). It is different for everyone.
§ 5 Creating an Account in the Online Store
- To set up an Account in the Store, you must complete the Registration Form.
- Creating an Account in the Online Store is free.
- Logging into the Account is carried out by entering the login and password set in the Registration Form. The Customer may at any time, without giving a reason and without incurring any fees, delete the Account by sending an appropriate request to the Seller, in particular via e-mail or in writing to the addresses given in § 3.
§ 6 Rules for placing an Order
To place an Order you have to:
- Log in or use the option of placing an Order without registration.
- Select the Product that is the subject of the Order (in some cases, specify its color, size, etc.) and then click “Add to cart” button.
- If the option of placing an Order without registration has been chosen – fill out the order form by entering the details of the recipient of the Order and the address to which the Product is to be delivered, select the type of shipment (method of delivery of the Product), enter the invoice details, if different from the recipient’s details.
- Click the “Order and pay” button and then make the payment.
§ 7 Shipping methods and payment, duties and taxes offered
- The Customer may use the following methods of delivery or collection of the ordered Product:
- DHL courier service
- InPost parcel lockers (only PL)
- DPD courier service (only PL)
- The customer may use the following payment methods:
- Payment by bank transfer to the Seller’s account: bank transfer
- PayPal payment (no possibility to pay by Paypal for parachutes, containers, helmets, suits).
- Credit card payment
- Full payment for the order (including product price and applicable shipping charges) must be paid prior to the shipment. Additional charges may apply for payments by credit card and PayPal. Delivery will be conducted after payment has been processed / confirmed. Large transactions may require additional check and we will require you to confirm key details before further processing of your order. In this case, we will contact you. In some cases, this may delay the order.
- Our website may contain errors such as incorrect prices, incorrect descriptions, incorrect/illustrative photos and products that are currently not available. Despite any conditions in these terms and regulations, to the extent permitted by law, we may reject or cancel any orders in which an error has occurred, even if the order has been confirmed and payment has been received. If payment is made and we cancel your order, we will notify you and refund your payment in full.
- All packages, for your safety and comfort, are packed under the supervision of cameras.
- We ship goods to all countries around the world. The shipping cost depends on the location. If your location is not included in our price list, please contact us to determine the amount. The amount for shipping depends on the destination, weight and shipping method.
- Shipments shall not be denied or carriers’ requests for customs duties and / or tax obligations should not be ignored. Remember that most carriers will keep the shipment max. up to 7 days after delivering it to your country before returning it to the Sender.
- The recipient of an international shipment outside the EU may be subject to customs fees, duties and taxes after the shipment reaches the destination country. Additional charges are the responsibility of the recipient as we have no control over the charges imposed by the government and cannot determine what they may be. Customs policy varies widely from country to country. Please check with your local customs office for information.
- To avoid delays in receiving your order from the customs authorities, you need to provide us with a phone number where we can contact the customs authorities once the product arrives. This number will be listed on the Commercial Invoice or waybill so that Customs can contact you to pick up your order.
§ 8 Execution of the Sales Agreement
- The conclusion of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller takes place after the Customer has placed an Order using the Order Form in the Online Store in accordance with § 7 of the Regulations.
- After placing the Order, the Seller immediately confirms its receipt and at the same time accepts the Order for execution. Confirmation of the receipt of the Order and its acceptance takes place by sending an appropriate e-mail to the Customer’s e-mail address provided in Order Form, which contains at least the Seller’s declaration of receipt of the Order and its acceptance and confirmation of the conclusion of the Sales Agreement. Upon receipt of the above e-mail by the Customer, a Sales Agreement is concluded between the Customer and the Seller.
- After the customer makes a choice: payments by bank transfer, electronic payments or payment by credit card, the Customer is obliged to make the payment within 14 calendar days from the date of the Sale Agreement – otherwise the Order will be cancelled.
- The product will be sent by the Seller on the date indicated when purchasing the items and in the manner chosen by the Customer when placing the Order.
- In the case of ordering a few products with different delivery times, the Customer has the option of requesting partial deliveries of the Products or delivery of all Products after completing the entire order. If the customer chooses partial deliveries, he is obliged to cover the cost of each delivery.
- The start of the period for delivery of the Product to the Customer is counted as follows – after the Customer chooses the method of payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or payment by card – from the date of booking on the account.
- The customer has to pay for the delivery of the product unless the Sales Agreement provides otherwise. Product delivery costs (including charges for transport, delivery and postal services) are indicated to the Customer on the Online Store website in the “Delivery costs” tab and when placing the Order, also when the Customer expresses his will to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
§ 9 The right to withdraw the agreement, return of goods
- The Customer may withdraw the Sales Agreement within 14 days without giving any reason by submitting to the Seller a declaration of withdrawal the Agreement. To meet the deadline for withdrawing the Agreement, it is enough for the Customer to send a statement before the expiry of this period.
- The time limit specified in § 9 no. 1 begins with the delivery of the Product to the Customer.
- The statement may be sent by e-mail to the Seller’s e-mail address.
- We are happy to replace or refund the purchased item, provided that the following conditions are met:
a. Address for returns for Customers from EU:
b. Address for returns for Polish customers and the Customers from outside of EU:
ul. Wincentego Pola 35A,
58-500 Jelenia Góra
Items must be returned in the original packaging in which they were purchased, with all tags, labels, instructions, spare parts attached without any signs of use (scratches, dirt, damage, greasy stains, dandruff, hair, fur, etc.). Clothing cannot be worn.
- If you return products that do not meet the above requirements, we will return them to you at your expense.
- The right to withdraw a distance contract is not entitled to the Customer in relation to the Agreement, in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the Customer’s specification or his/her individual needs (customized items).
- The customer is responsible for reducing the value of the product(s) as a result of using the product for which he may be charged.
- Return shipping costs when exchanging goods (e.g. size change if necessary) must be covered by the Buyer.
- Consequences of withdrawal of the Agreement:
- In the event of withdrawal of a Distance Agreement, the Agreement shall be deemed not to have been concluded.
- In the event of withdrawal of the Agreement, the Seller shall return Customer’s money immediately, not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer’s declaration of withdrawal of the Agreement. The Seller may withhold the reimbursement until the Product is received back.
- The reimbursement will be made by the Seller using the same payment methods that were used by the Customer in the original transaction unless another form of return is agreed.
§ 10 Complaints and warranty
- Only new products are subject to complaints and guarantees.
- The seller is obliged to provide the customer with an item free from defects.
- In the event of a defect of the goods purchased from the Seller, the Customer has the right to make a complaint based on the provisions of warranty in the Civil Code.
- Complaints should be submitted in writing or electronically to the e-mail address of the Seller provided in these Regulations.
- It is recommended to include in the complaint a brief description of the defect, the circumstances (including the date) of its occurrence, data of the Customer submitting the complaint, and the Customer’s demand in connection with the defect of the goods.
- The seller will respond to the complaint immediately, within 14 days from receiving the complaint.
- For the Customers from EU goods sent as part of the complaint procedure should be sent to the following address:
- Address for returns for Polish customers and from outside EU:
ul. Wincentego Pola 35A,
58-500 Jelenia Góra
§ 11 Personal data and their protection in the Online Store
WINGSTORE provides the best possible protection of personal data of its customers.
- The administrator of personal data of Customers collected via the Online Store is the Seller. All personal data provided during registration are stored in electronic form.
Personal data provided to us by customers of the www.wingstore.aero store are processed and used only for the purpose of:
- order fulfillment
- if the customer agrees, to inform about new products, services and promotions offered by the store www.wingstore.aero.
- Personal data will only be collected by us if you voluntarily provide it for the purpose of processing your order.
- When processing the order, we only provide your data to the shipping company entrusted with the delivery, to the extent necessary for the delivery of the goods.
- In the case of payment by credit card via PayPal or debit via PayPal, we transfer the payment data to PayPal (Europe) S.à rl & Cie, SCA, located at 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg, for the processing of the payment.
- Personal data is not shared with other entities for marketing purposes. Each customer has the right to access their data and correct them – on the website https://wingstore.aero, each customer, after registering, has access to their data and can change them. The personal data entrusted to us is stored and secured in accordance with the principles set out in applicable law.
- You have the right to correct, deny access or delete your data at any time. For this purpose, please contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
§ 12 Final Provisions
- The Regulations come into force on the day they are published on the Platform.
- The Seller reserves the right to amend the Regulations for important reasons, that is: changes in the law, changes in payment and delivery methods – to the extent to which these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations. The Customer is obliged to read the regulations each time in order to be up to date with any changes. In the event of a change, the amended Terms and Conditions shall only apply to goods ordered through the website after the change enters into force.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, generally applicable law shall apply.
- We have the right to cancel an order if we find out that the Customer has misled us or otherwise breached applicable law, even if the order has been confirmed and the credit card has been charged. If the Customer’s credit card is charged and we cancel the order, the Customer will be notified and the amount will be refunded, less shipping costs and applicable taxes and duties at our discretion.
- All goods are offered for sale depending on available stocks. If a product is out of stock, we may contact you to offer a replacement. If you do not accept a replacement product and your payment is for an out of stock product, we will cancel your order and issue a refund.
- We strive to ship orders within 1 business day from the date of purchase. Most orders should arrive within 3 to 10 business days after shipping, depending on the destination. It is your responsibility to notify us immediately if your order does not arrive by sending an email to email@example.com. When we learn that your order has not arrived within a reasonable time, we will send an inquiry to the courier and inform you of any problems found.
- We are not responsible for any loss or damage arising from late or non-delayed delivery, and late delivery does not entitle you to cancel your order. We will do our best to notify you of the delay and its estimated duration. If we are unable to meet our obligations for more than a reasonable period of time, we may decide to cancel your order without incurring further liability.
- You can choose a different shipping address than the billing address. If the courier does not find you at the designated address, he will try to deliver the package on the next day. Usually the courier leaves a card. It is the customer’s responsibility to contact the courier directly to arrange a re-delivery. We are not responsible for any loss or damage resulting from failure to contact the courier within the time limit specified in the “pending collection” notice left by the courier at the time of delivery.
- To the extent legally permitted, in no event will we be liable to either party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages of any kind related to or resulting from the supply of goods or services through our Store or the use of any person from such goods or services, including, but not limited to, lost profits or savings, damage to or loss of property, or personal injury (including death), even if we are clearly advised of the possibility of such damages. This disclaimer applies to all causes of action, whether based on contract, warranty, unlawful acts (including negligence) or any other legal theories.
If you are reading this, it means that you have read the entire rules! We are proud of you 🙂
We wish you good shopping and blue sky!