The QUATTRO™ audible altimeter features micro technology and advanced programming for precisely measuring freefall & canopy descent rates. The QUATTRO™ allows the skydiver four sets of warning altitudes for high speed and three for low-speed flight. This provides added interactivity in configuring frequently used warning alarms.
The QUATTRO™ can also be set up to three climb warning alarms for the ultimate in altitude awareness.
- Four high-speed warnings:
Allows settings up to 19990 Feet and can be used for Bigway formations, wingsuit flight setup and other precision skydives where four high-speed warnings are needed and desired.
- Track Guide:
0.5 second pulsating tones between the 1st and 2nd warnings help keep track of altitude separation of tracking groups or waves.
- Three canopy descent and low speed warnings:
The Canopy Descent Alerts are essentially low speed alerts and can also be used by wingsuit flyers to keep track of altitude in preparation for separation and canopy deployment.
- Thin, ergonomic design ensures a comfortable fit in your helmet.
- Durable rubberized coating
- LCD for easy and intuitive operation
- Choice of 1, 2 or 3 warnings
- Adjustable warning alarm volume
- Separate freefall & canopy flight volume control settings
- Four memory banks for custom warning settings
- Seven step warning pitch
- Easy and quick to set on the ground or in the aircraft and if the DZ elevation differs from that of the airport
- Feet/Meter selection
- Altitude selection interval: 10 feet or 10 meters
- Displays present altitude during climb
- Built-in clock
- On/off mode
- Built-in mounting holes; fits any helmet, inside or outside
- Actual Dimensions: 2 3/16” x 1 5/8” x 3/8” [56 x 41 x 11 mm]
- Long lasting, easy to find batteries
- LB Altimeters recommends: 2- RENATA CR-2325, 3 Volt batteries