- Durable rubberized coating
- Upgraded circuit board & sensor
- Thin, ergonomic design ensures a comfortable fit in your helmet.
- 3 selectable warning altitudes
- 1st and 2nd warnings: Different pulsating tones
- 3rd warning: High pitched siren
- Choice of 1, 2 or 3 warnings
- Easy and quick to set on the ground or in the aircraft
- Altitude selection interval: 500 Ft.
- On/off mode
- Built-in mounting holes; fits any headgear, inside or outside
- Actual Dimensions: 2 3/16” x 1 5/8” x 3/8” [56 x 41 x 11 mm]
- Long lasting, easy to find batteries
- Larsen & Brusgaard recommends: 2- RENATA CR-2325, 3 Volt batteries
L&B SOLO II
SOLO II™ is an extremely accurate and reliable audible altimeter. The Solo II™ takes the simplicity of the original DYTTER™ with today’s technology to help you maintain altitude awareness.
Developed with all skydiving disciplines in mind, the SOLO II™, when combined with our ALTITRACK™ visual altimeter and data recorder makes a perfect combination for all your altitude awareness needs.
Availability: 7The lowest price in last 30 days: €204.98
- Full payment for the order (including the price of the product and applicable shipping charges) must be paid prior to completing the order. Additional fees may apply for payments by credit card and PayPal. The item will be delivered after confirmation of the payment. Large transactions may require additional inspection, and we will require confirmation of the requested details before proceeding with the order. In that case, we will contact you. In some cases, this may delay the order.
- Our website may contain errors such as incorrect prices, incorrect descriptions, and/or product offers that are not available. Notwithstanding any other provisions in these terms and conditions, to the extent permitted by law, we may reject or cancel any orders in which an error has occurred, even if the order has been confirmed and payment has been received. If payment is made and we cancel your order, we will notify you, and we will fully refund your payment.
- We ship the goods to all countries in the world. Shipping cost depends on location. If your location is not included in our price list, please contact us to determine the shipping cost. The shipping cost depends on the destination, product weight, and shipping method.
- Shipments should not be denied or carriers’ requests for customs duties and/or tax obligations should not be ignored. Please remember that most carriers will keep the shipment up to 7 days after delivery to your country before returning it to the sender.
- The recipient of an international shipment outside the EU may be subject to customs brokerage fees, duties, and taxes after the shipment reaches the destination country. Payment of additional charges is the recipient’s responsibility as we have no control over the government-imposed charges and cannot determine what they may be. Customs policies vary widely depending on the country. Please check with your local customs office for more information.
- To avoid delays in receiving your order from customs, please: provide us with a contact phone number. This number will be listed on the Commercial Invoice so that Customs can contact you and let you know to pick up your order.
European Union 1-4 days, Rest of the world 1-7 weeks