To place your order for Intrudair Suit, please follow the instructions below.
- (Step 1) Add suit to cart and make a payment
- (Step 2) Configure your Intrudair Suit colors online at this link for the Intrudair Configurator or choose one of 40 premade prints available!
- (Step 3) When you finish configuration of your suit, please click “SAVE IMAGE” at right top side of configurator and send it (or the number of premade print that you have chosen) to our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- (Step 4) After receiving your email we will contact you as soon as possible to proceed with your order
ABOUT THE SUIT
Intrudair student suit is only produced from the best and strongest 4 ply taslan or belga polycotton materials, with cordura reinforcements on the knees and bottom and grips on the arms and legs without asking. All of them have inside pocket, and by default high neck. Choosing for Your dropzone the right type of the material is highly depending on the geolocation and also size of the suit. For example Small and Medium suits have nylon front, and tight spandex lower arms with tight tayloring. The bigger ones (like Large, Extra Large) are always made of shiny polycotton (Belga) or taslan front and broad lower arms fabric with loose cut. According to measurements please consider best material advice on the following chart.
- Taslan 4 p-ly main material
- Massive grips on the arms and legs
- Cordura 1000 knee and bottom
- Full cordura legs and arms ( for heavy weights students )
- Brunico VX windproof elastic parts
- Extra DZ embroideries
- YKK zipper
- Strong nylon sewing
- Inside pocket