The Changeable Mode CYPRES 2 AAD combines the CYPRES proverbial “reliability made in Germany“ with the desire for enhanced application flexibility. It is built to all of the specifications of all other CYPRES 2 with the addition of the following features.
- Flexible mode change in the field
- Safe setting procedure
- Unwanted mode change blocked
- Now the customer can switch between the modes (Expert – Student – Tandem – Speed) on his own.
- This is helpful for the owner in swapping units between sport, tandem and student rigs. A sophisticated handling procedure for the Mode Change prevents the user from making an unintentional setting.
- All handling is fully identical to all other CYPRES.
- When the unit is on, the setting is always indicated by a black digit below the appropriate engraved mode.
Identification of the CHANGEABLE MODE CYPRES 2 is the magenta button with the white imprint “changeable MODE”.
Activation altitude: Accordingly to the selected mode
Activation speed: Accordingly to the selected mode