Available with the worldwide standard USB-C port for recharging every 4-8 weeks, the Juno is housed in a water-resistant micro carbon fiber-filled case with clicky buttons and a data view for the last jump. BIG numbers in a small case!
Every sport Altimeter, which leaves our production in DeLand, Florida or in the UK are individual tested in a pressure chamber incl. video evidence before they leave our facilities! Trusting your Altimeter should be justified!
The JUNO is an electronic altimeter with a graphic digital display.
- micro carbon fiber filled case with reduced edges and corners
- Improved USB charging through USB-C last 6-8 weeks or longer
- ECO friendly. Save more than 100 Dollars on single use batteries over 10 years
- Raised easy-push clicky buttons with protective case recess
- Logs only the last jump
- Time can be set to 12 or 24 hour format
- Date can be set to USA or International format
- Temperature can be displayed in F or C
- Speed can be displayed in mph or kmh
- LCD may be flipped
- Menu scrolls and wraps
- Electroluminescent Backlight for night jumps
The adjustable hand mount for the JUNO is included.
|Dimensions||2.44” x 1.69” x .47”|
|Weight||1.4 oz (without mount)|
|Temperature||-20° C to +60° C|
|Body Material||micro carbon fiber filled case|
|Battery Type||Rechargeable Lithium Ion last 6-8 weeks or longer|